Notice：At the request of participants, the system for abstract or full paper submission will be reopened. Please submit your abstract or full paper as soon as possible. The system will be closed on May 31, 2017.
All prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts or full papers on-line by May 15, 2017. Please refer to the following guidelines for your accurate abstract or full paper submission.
1. Abstract or full paper submission is only valid via the Online-Submission System.
2. First, please create a new account. With this account you will be able to submit your abstract or full paper before the submission system close on May 15, 2017.
3. Abstract should be within 1 page. Please prepare your paper only in the word (.doc) formats.
4. Please, format your paper only in a standard font such as “Times New Roman”. The abstract format for the abstract book will be done automatically after submission in the system. The full paper will be recommended to publish after peer reviews.
5. Please note that you should choose a topic and sub-topic for the abstract or full paper.
Submission Due Date:
May 15, 2017
Topics include，but are not limited to:
2. Molecular and DNA machines
3. Micro-actuators and micro-systems
1. Log in Submission System to upload your Abstract or Full Paper
2. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at ICMNM@whut.edu.cn.
Please follow the template to format your paper (ICMNM 2017 Abstract Template or ICMNM 2017 Full Paper Template).
English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
Height: 120 cm
Width: 90 cm
The conference organizer sets one Young Scientist Innovation Award and three Best Poster Awards for 2017 International Conference of Micro-/NanoMachines. The Young Scientist Innovation Award is open to all the registered attendees under the age of 35 who have published an influential paper in the field of the conference. Self-nominations are accepted and the paper must have appeared (online or in print) in 2016 or 2017 to be eligible for the award. The three Best Poster Awards are open to all registered attendees who are onsite to present their posters at the meeting. The winners are selected via ballots by a referee team consisting of 7-9 distinguished professors mainly coming from the conference committees. Each entry is eligible for only one prize. All the award winners will be announced at the conference closing ceremony.
Young Scientist Innovation Award:
Prize: A Certificate, and a bonus of $500
Best Poster Awards:
First-place prize: A Certificate, €300 Book voucher, and a book.
Second-place prize: A Certificate, €200 Book voucher, and a book
Third-place prize: A Certificate, and a book
Bonuses are supplied by the conference organizer. Book vouchers are sponsored by Wiley. The Books ('Nanomachines' 2013 Wiley book) are kindly donated by Prof. Joseph Wang and signed by conference chairs.